Bridget A. Sanders, Senior Manager
Phone: (916) 648-9838
Academic & Professional Credentials
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant, 2000
- ABV - Accredited in Business Valuation, American Institute of CPAs, 2010
- CFF - Certified Financial Forensics, 2009
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner, 2009
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Accounting with distinction, Pennsylvania State University, 1995
Brief Outline of Experience
Ms. Sanders has 15 years of experience in litigation consulting, corporate finance and public accounting, including ten years in financial management where her responsibilities included financial reporting and analysis; business valuation; overhead allocations and internal controls.
Ms. Sanders has provided expert testimony in the areas of forensic accounting/accounting practices, economic damages for commercial business and business valuation. Ms. Sanders also specializes in economic damages in intellectual property cases and employment litigation.
In addition to providing litigation support services, Ms. Sanders also provides consulting services to police and firefighter unions in support of their negotiations with local agency employers.
Position and Experience
- Wallace Valuation Advisors, Inc.: Senior Manager
Litigation Support Department, 2012 to current date
- Crowe Horwath LLP: Senior Manager
2008 to 2012
- Hay Group: Manager of Worldwide Financial Reporting 2000 to 2007
- Walt Disney Company: Senior Financial Analyst
1998 to 2000
- Coopers & Lybrand: Senior Associate
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Board of Directors, Sacramento Chapter
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Chair of Litigation Consulting Group, Sacramento
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Litigation Steering Committee Member
- Professional Business Women of California, Advisory Board Member
- Pennsylvania State University Alumni Association, Board of Directors, Sacramento/San Joaquin Valley Chapter
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Member
- “Accounting for Attorneys”
Presented to Sacramento County Public Law Library, November and December 2011.
- “Forensic Accounting”
Presented to Sacramento Bar Association, Probate & Estate Section, September 2010.
- “Assessing Economic Damages in Lost Profits Claims”
Presented to Sacramento Bar Association, Business Section, October 2009.
- “Accounting for Attorneys, Assessing Economic Damages in Lost Profits Claims”
Business Valuation in Disputes and Transactions, Fraud Investigation and Patent Infringement: Reasonable Royalties and the Georgia-Pacific Factors, approved MCLE courses, presented 2009, 2010 and 2011.